Optimmunize is a research network to examine non-specific and sex-differential effects of vaccines.
In 2020, at the Welcome Trust campus in Cambridge, Optimmunize hosted the worlds first conference on non-specific effects of vaccines.
Optimmunize has held many meetings, with participation from researchers from all over the world.
- 4th workshop: February 2017, Copenhagen
- Satellite meeting: October 2015, Bissau
- 3rd workshop: November 2014, Copenhagen
- 2nd workshop: August 2012, Copenhagen (Proceedings paper)
- 1st workshop: January 2010, Copenhagen (Proceedings paper)